As you prepare to transform your wardrobe to take on the cool, crisp air of autumn, don’t forget about your beauty routine.
The Fall 2013 runways are a great source of inspiration for hair, and we want to advise you with some incoming trends for Autumn you will see on Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week.
So, inspired by Huffington Post, we’ve chosen six of this season’s biggest runway beauty trends that are fashion-forward yet practical. Check them out below and tell us which ones you’ll be wearing.
2. Denim Eyes. This modern take on the classic smokey eye fuses rich shades of blue and purple with flecks of gold.
3. Matte Manis. Take a cue from this black matte manicure spotted backstage at Karen Walker and dress up your fingertips in this season’s hot nail polish trend.
4. Bushy Brows. Don’t get us wrong. This isn’t an excuse to give up eyebrow grooming. Instead, you should ease up on the excessive tweezing, threading and waxing to achieve face-framing bold brows.
5. The Low Pony. On bad hair days, you can always turn things around with a ponytail. And this close-to-the-nape cognac version we saw on Alexander Wang’s fall runway is sophisticated yet edgy.
6. Chocolate Kisses. We are obsessed with the dark, stained lip colors models.